– DCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS –
It is assumed that customers have read, understood and
agreed to the listed conditions of hire on booking an item.
YOU MUST BE 18 years OR OVER TO MAKE A BOOKING.
All items remain the property of DESIGNER CROWN HIRE.
Payments must be made online using Paypal or Afterpay (available soon)
The named hirer has the sole responsibility for the item until the item is returned to DESIGNER CROWN HIRE premises.
No refunds will be issued once an item has been booked, this includes cancellation of the function, for whatever reason.
If your parcel arrives late due to Postal Service Failure, you will be required to return the item and will be credited the amount in store credit as we cannot be held responsible for Postage Service Failures.
Please allow at least 10 business days for bookings outside of Metro Areas.
Any changes to a booking will be subject to a $10 administration fee.
DESIGNER CROWN HIRE cannot be held responsible for any item that does not fit/match.
If an item has been booked and subsequently damaged by a third party before your hire date, we will offer a comparable replacement.
Customers should check their item thoroughly on the day of receipt and advise us of any damage, marks, or items missing. A message can be left via the enquiry page. Any damage not reported by 7 p.m. on the day of collection, will be charged to the hirer.
Please place crowns back inside provided boxes ensuring they are packaged safe and well protected. You will be responsible for any damage that occurs if not packaged properly.
Items must be returned on the day specified on the hire agreement, and returned within normal shop opening times or via post. Failure to do so will result in a $30 per day surcharge.
Customers must not try to wash items.
Customers must not attach any kind of external elastics, pins clips or anything that may damage the item.
Customers must not pin, sew or glue any item that is hired.
If your crown was accidentally damaged, you will receive a $100 accidental damage insurance. We must be notified prior to postage explaining the damage and this is when you will be covered. If we receive the parcel back with a broken crown, you will receive a bill for the full charges due to mishandling of packaging and subsequent damage in transit.
In the event that you have lost your crown and cannot return it, you MUST CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY. Upon notification you will receive $100 insurance towards the lost item however the rest of the cost will be charged to you. This cost is based on the value of the crown and must be paid within 2 weeks of reporting.
Original packaging must be returned; failure to do so will result in a $15 charge per missing box.
These pieces are very delicate so please treat them with care! But most importantly, have a wonderful time at your event and be sure to tag us on instagram @designercrownhire.
DCH Customer Care Team x
– 2019 GOLD CUP T’S AND C’S –
- The promoter is: Designer Crown Hire (abn 80680674283)] whose registered office is at 9 McDonald Street, Mt Gambier SA 5290
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Ashlee Lauren, Koonara, Commodore on the Park, Mango’s Boutique and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.instagram.com/designercrownhire + www.facebook.com/designercrownhire
- One entry per person only.
- Closing date for entry will be the 8th of April 2019 – Midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like the post, follow all participating businesses, tag friends (instagram 1 entry). Share the post, Follow all participating businesses. (Facebook 1 entry)
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: x2 tickets to the Koonara Marquee – Tickets are valued at $189 and include; a 5-hour premium wine and beer package, cocktail-style food, entry into the racecourse, betting facilities / prime views and live entertainment. $5 from every ticket sold will be donated to The Stand Like Stone Foundation. x1 Commodore on the Park Meal Voucher valued at $150. x1 $100 Mango’s Fashion Voucher. X1 Designer Crown Hire Voucher valued at $150.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook or Instagram and announced on both platforms. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Designer Crown Hire and not to any other party.